Endorsed by the British Skin Foundation and working closely with the NHS for over 20 years, the UK’s leading private skin care clinic has 38 clinics nationwide and needed help with conversion rate optimization.
- Increase conversion rates for treatment form fill (encouraging site visitors to submit a form to book a skin assessment and skin treatment)
- Support our SEO and PPC teams and web development teams to improve usability and conversions on key treatment landing pages
- Review site-wide usability across devices (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Initial review of “book a consultation” process and pages, including site-wide booking form and booking landing page (in combination with calls to action, USPs, imagery and form fill data fields).
- Focus on key treatment landing pages. Bespoke wireframes were created based on customer research and benchmark observations.
- Work with the development teams at our sister web development agency to create wireframes and test designs to ensure consistency for paid landing pages, both and in and out of promotion.
- A cross device usability review, including a full site review assessing the way the site renders and functions on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Develop an overall strategy focused on USPs vs competitors, including a review of calls to action and benefits, which led to the adoption of benefit bars, pop up messages, abandonment strategies and increasing the on-page prominence of endorsements from the NHS and others.